Sunday, November 18, 2012

Visit Our New Website and Blog

Now that we've moved our physical home, we've also moved our virtual home to a new website complete with a new blog.

We are in the process of moving blog posts from this site to the new blog, but in the meantime there is new (and old) information on the website and blog that you might find interesting. Check the blog and Archives.

Please visit www.signmuseum.org for the latest on activities at the American Sign Museum.

And don'forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is funny and great that there is a museum dedicated to signs. I bet for sign companies, having something of their in that museum is like having a place in the hall of fame for their company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this sign museum. I'm actually looking for a good sign company in my area. Hopefully, I'll find one soon.

    Susan Hirst | http://www.cardinalsign.com/About.cfm

    ReplyDelete